Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
Go to Course
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Fall Program Starts: September 13, 2017
Application Deadline: August 16, 2017
(No application fee. Program tuition is $16,000)
Meet faculty director Peter DeMarzo, and hear how Stanford LEAD will help you accelerate change and transformation in your organization.
Immerse yourself in an interactive learning experience that’s powered by technology, fueled by innovation, and taught by tenured Stanford GSB faculty.
Learn. Engage. Accelerate. Disrupt. The LEAD certificate program provides a unique online learning environment in which participants and faculty openly discuss, debate, question, challenge, comment, support, and share.
This is an academically rigorous program, focused on corporate innovation, that includes video lectures, live events, classwide discussions, small team projects, and direct faculty feedback.
One year and eight courses later, you’ll receive 24 continuing education units, or CEUs, and a Stanford GSB certificate that demonstrates your drive and motivation, skills, and leadership ability.
Key BenefitsLearn new skills and strategies, and immediately apply what you’ve learned to drive innovation in your organization.
- Acquire business tools and techniques to implement and accelerate change in your organization.
- Collaborate and innovate with a small, select group of peers through team projects, class discussions, and ongoing feedback.
- Iterate and innovate on the job, applying new learnings to real-world business challenges.
- Showcase your success and demonstrate your skills and leadership with a prestigious Stanford GSB certificate.
- Earn 24 CEUs.
- Build a valuable network of highly qualified peers from around the globe.
Who Should Attend
- Highly motivated professionals from around the world who crave an intense, immersive learning experience from Stanford GSB
- Professionals who are committed to driving change in their organizations
- Aspiring leaders from large and small companies who are developing new products, services, or markets or who are embarking on strategic pivots or cultural changes within their organizations.
View All Courses
Access learning material from upcoming, self-study, and completed courses...