Computer and Network Security
Go to Course
Computer systems security is arguably one of the most critical computer science issues today. Learn how to defend against various attack techniques and build reliable and secure code. Become an authority on privacy and digital rights management; and learn how to protect networks from harmful viruses and threats. Course projects will focus on building reliable code.
- Dan Boneh Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University
- John Mitchell Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University
- Network attacks and defenses
- Operating system security
- Application security (web, apps, databases)
- Malware, privacy, and security for mobile devices
- Principles of Computer Systems (Stanford Course: CS110)
Working knowledge of basic Unix
View All Courses
Access learning material from upcoming, self-study, and completed courses...