Converting Strategy Into Action
Go to Course
This online professional course contributes to the Stanford Advanced Project Management certificate.
This foundational course demonstrates what it takes to improve organizational alignment and deliver on your strategic objectives. Learn the framework for strategic execution that incorporates a full range of proven approaches and emerging concepts for aligning project and program initiatives with strategic objectives.
Learn How To:
- Identify and reduce organizational barriers to strategic execution
- Formulate approaches for improving alignment between your organization and your team's culture, structure, strategy, and metrics
- Recognize, communicate, and influence project, program, and portfolio decisions and deliverables
- Build a stronger project-based organization that consistently delivers high performance
- Improve your ability to impact results beyond the project level
Tuition and Fee Apply
View All Courses
Access learning material from upcoming, self-study, and completed courses...