Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders' Seminar
Go to Course
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 to Wednesday, December 9, 2015
In this seminar entrepreneurial leaders share lessons from real-world experiences across entrepreneurial settings. Speakers include entrepreneurs, leaders from global technology companies, venture capitalists, and best-selling authors. Half-hour talks are followed by a half hour of class interaction. Required online discussion for those seeking credit.
Previous Guest Speakers:
- Tristan Walker, Walker & Company
- Sal Khan, Khan Academy
- Morris Chang, Taiwan Semiconductor and John Hennessy, Stanford University
- Ed Catmull, Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studio
- Linda Rottenburg, Endeavor Global
- Geoff Donaker, Yelp
- Leah Busque, TaskRabbit
- Heidi Roizen, DFJ
- RDP modified popup Tom Byers Professor, Management Science and Engineering
- RDP modified popup Thomas Kosnik Consulting Professor, Management Science and Engineering
- RDP modified popup Tina Seelig Executive Director, Stanford Tech.Ventures Program
Tuition & Fees
For course tuition, reduced tuition (SCPD member companies and United States Armed forces), and fees, please click Tuition & Fees.
Certificates and Degrees
View All Courses
Access learning material from upcoming, self-study, and completed courses...