Introducing the All-Access Plan for the Stanford Genetics and Genomics Program
Now, you can choose your own path toward mastery.
Enroll in individual courses, with 60-days to complete each one, or get one-year-long access to all nine courses in the Stanford Genetics and Genomics Program. Either way, complete six courses and earn a Certificate of Achievement.
With the All-Access plan, you’ll get 365 days to access course materials, video lectures and assignments, and to successfully complete final exams.*
Now you can:
- Work at your own pace, completing each course on your own schedule
- Take all nine courses for the same price as six individual courses (2 required, 4 elective courses)
- Take courses sequentially or simultaneously
- Return to previous courses for review
- Earn a Certificate of Completion (with 2 required, 4 elective courses)
- Have your Record of Completion include all of the nine courses that you complete
- Be eligible for CEUs (when applicable)
|# of Courses||Time to Complete||Cost||Earn Certificate of Achievement|
|Single Course||1||60 days from enrollment||$495 (elective)
|Six Courses (4 electives and 2 required)||6||60 days from enrollment for each course||$3,445||Yes|
|All-Access Plan||9||365 days for all nine courses||$3,445||Yes|
* Access to all nine courses will begin on the day that your enrollment is processed and will remain open for 365 days.
- Fundamentals of Genetics: The Genetics You Need to Know
- Genomics and the Other Omics: The Comprehensive Essentials
- Epigenetics and Microbiomics in Precision Health
- Principles and Practices of Gene Therapy
- Understanding Cancer at the Genetic Level
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Personal Genomics and Your Health
- New Frontiers in Cancer Genomics
Note: If you’ve already paid for a Genetics and Genomics Program course, the All-Access Plan cost will be prorated accordingly. Contact our Student and Client Services team at email@example.com or call 650-263-4700.
To begin your all-access plan:
- Submit the form on the right. You will receive an email with instructions on setting up your mystanfordconnection account.
- Within 24 business hours after your account is created, you will receive an invoice via email for payment of your all-access plan.
- Once you've paid the invoice, please notify our Student and Client Services team and they will grant you access to all courses and materials in the program. See our registration policies for further details.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 650-263-4700