Robotics and Autonomous Systems Seminar Series
The Stanford Robotics and Autonomous Systems Seminar hosts both guest and internal speakers to a weekly seminar series. The aim is to bring the robotics community together and provide a platform to overview and foster discussion about the progress and challenges in the various disciplines of modern robotics and autonomous design. Past speakers have included experts from industry, faculty from peer institutions, and Stanford faculty.
What you will learn
- Many different aspects of the exciting field of robotics
- The opportunities and challenges associated with various robotic projects and initiatives
- About others who are interested in and/or working in the field of robotics
- Robotic design
- Perception and navigation
- Planning and control
- Learning for complex robotic systems
Note on Course Availability
This course is typically offered Autumn, Winter, and Spring quarters.
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.