Global Project Finance
The financing and development of critical infrastructure is a complex, risky endeavor involving many disparate stakeholders. This course focuses on the early stage planning, financial structuring and risk assessment of critical infrastructure necessary to set large, long term capital intensive projects up for success.
- Bond financing for infrastructure projects
- Financial modeling for infrastructure investment
- Revenue or demand risk for transportation projects
- Infrastructure allocations for institutional investors
- Default risk in project finance
- Technology risk and project finance
- Early stage project development
- Project company legal agreements and structuring
- Private infrastructure fund management structuring
- Infrastructure procurement via public-private partnerships
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.