Computer and Network Security
Computer systems security is arguably one of the most critical computer science issues today. Learn how to defend against various attack techniques and build reliable and secure code. Become an authority on privacy and digital rights management; and learn how to protect networks from harmful viruses and threats. Course projects will focus on building reliable code.
- Principles of Computer Systems (Stanford Course: CS110)
- Architecting for security, such as securing apps, legacy code, isolation and authentication
- Web security, such as building robust websites and understanding browser security
- Network security, such as monitoring and building secure networks
- Malware, privacy, and security for mobile devices
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.