Cloud computing is bringing information systems out of the back office and making it core to the entire economy. This class is intended for all students who want to begin to understand the implications of this shift in technology. Guest industry experts are public company CEOs who are delivering application, software development, operations management, compute, storage and data center, and network cloud services.
Previous Guest Speakers:
- James Park, CEO, Fitbit Inc.
- Kenneth Kannappan, Pres. & CEO, Plantronics
- Kathryn Gould, Founder, Foundation Capital
- Bernard Tyson, CEO, Kaiser
- Robert LeBlanc, Sr. VP, IBM Cloud
- Daniel C Heintzelman, Vice Chairman, GE
- Additional Speaker Information
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate education section.
For science, engineering, business, medicine, and law students.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.