Advanced Integrated Circuits Technology
Explore the practical and fundamental limits to the evolution of modern MOS devices and circuit technology. Learn about advanced devices and process technology for silicon manufacturing. Gain exposure to current and future IC devices and interconnects technology. Predict future devices and materials that will enable progress in integrated electronics and guide industry innovation.
Principles and Models of Semiconductor Devices (Stanford Course: EE216) or equivalent
- Effects of device scaling on device and circuit performance
- Low resistance contacts to nanoscale devices
- Future technology evolution such as SOI, nanowires and graphene
- Interconnect technology such as metal interconnects and low-k dielectrics
- 3D heterogeneous integration
Note on Course Availability
This course is typically offered Spring quarter.
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.