Leading Change and Organizational Renewal
Leverage diverse research, proven methodologies, and design thinking for change management in this collaboration between Stanford and Harvard. Organizational challenges and opportunities — the catalysts for leading change and organizational renewal — are not waiting until COVID-19 is over. This program delivers a systematic framework and real-world implementation to your organization. A unique collaboration between Stanford and Harvard, this two-week program helps you overcome the inertial forces that plague big organizations in order to design an ambidextrous organization that can generate streams of innovation.
Learn a systematic methodology for dissecting challenges, and develop tools for promoting innovation and strategic change across your organization.
What you will learn
- To identify and overcome barriers to change.
- To analyze and design a comprehensive strategy for promoting innovation and change throughout your organization.
- To develop models and frameworks for meeting today’s business-performance challenges while innovating for the future.
- To apply the program’s insights to your organization’s specific short- and long-term business challenges through facilitated business-challenge workgroups.
- To tackle your organization’s innovation challenges with our trained coaches — dedicated coaching guaranteed if an intact team from your organization attends.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.