Influence and Negotiation Strategies Program
Develop powerful negotiating skills in a rigorous, highly interactive program combining hands-on simulations with research-based discussions.
What you will learn
- Rethink your approach to negotiation — changing your aims from adversarial to collaborative, from winning to problem-solving.
- Develop powerful, practical strategies to improve your influence and effectiveness in one-to-one, multiparty, and multi-issue negotiations.
- Gain advanced negotiation and dispute resolution strategies, including skills to use when negotiations break down.
- Develop skills and strategies to advance reciprocal influence for mutual gain.
- Learn highly effective methods of interpersonal influence and persuasion.
|Dates:||October 26 - November 4, 2020|
When you successfully complete this course, you will receive a Statement of Completion.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.