Black Leaders Program
Community and capabilities. Black Leaders Program strengthens both. This two-week intensive live online leadership program creates the space and support to help you delve into the challenges and opportunities of being a Black leader today. Through reflection and connection with people who share similar experiences, you will create a meaningful network to guide you on your leadership journey. This is a leadership program unlike any other. Yes, you’ll gain valuable skills and insights from faculty to bring back to your organization. But it’s about much more than that. It’s about expanding the way you see the world, personally and professionally—so you can change it.
What you will learn
- Leadership strategies to get where you want to go and develop self-awareness to succeed along the way
- How to have honest conversations about Black identity in the workplace and barriers to success
- How to manage power more effectively—up and down the corporate ladder
- How to build a productive and meaningful network you can leverage throughout your career
- Communication skills to lead with courage and compassion
When you successfully complete this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Contact [email] | +1 (650) 723-3341