Hollyhock School Leaders Institute
Please note, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, this course will now be offered VIRTUALLY and we are no longer offering accommodations. Please disregard any reference to accommodations.
The Hollyhock School Leaders Institute is a program designed for school leaders (e.g. principals, assistant principals, deans of instruction, instructional coaches, and others) who work with teams of teachers that are currently in or have previously been in the Hollyhock Fellowship Program.
The goal of the Hollyhock School Leaders Institute is to share the Hollyhock Fellowship program with leaders of Hollyhock schools such that they may maximize the experience of their teacher fellows and leverage fellows’ learning across the larger school context. To that end, the Hollyhock School Leaders Institute will provide school leaders with an opportunity to understand the Hollyhock fellows’ learning experience, to learn about CSET's practice-based approach to professional learning, and to engage with other Hollyhock school leaders to consider how best to take full advantage of this opportunity to strengthen the teaching and learning at Hollyhock schools.
Year-Long Follow-Up and Mentoring School-year mentoring will focus on building a community of school leaders that can support each other with problems of practice at their school sites. Virtual sessions will be offered throughout the school year where participants can continue the learning they have begun during the summer.
What you will learn
- About the Hollyhock fellows’ learning experience while engaging with other Hollyhock school leaders.
- CSET's practice-based approach to professional learning.
- How to take full advantage of this opportunity to strengthen the teaching and learning at Hollyhock schools.
- Strategies for implementation with a year-long follow-up and mentoring.
Who should enroll?
- Principals, assistant principals, instructional coaches, and other school leaders of current or previous Hollyhock fellows.
- You are encouraged to register with several members of your school leadership team.
$50 non-refundable course tuition
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.