Healthcare Operations Management
With healthcare spending in the US exceeding 17% of GDP and growing, improvements in the quality and efficiency of healthcare services are urgently needed. Learn the analytical tools needed to support the efficient and effective delivery of health care.
Basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, probability, and optimization required.
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables, such as CME100 or MATH51)
- Background in statistics recommended.
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Quality control and management
- Capacity planning
- Resource allocation
- Management of patient flows and scheduling
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.