The Energy Seminar
Fee may apply
This seminar is an interdisciplinary exploration of current energy challenges and opportunities. Talks will be conducted by faculty, visitors, and students.
Upcoming guest speakers listing and an archive of past seminars can be found here: https://energyseminar.stanford.eduPrevious Speakers:
- Dian Grueneich, Senior Research Scholar, Stanford University
- Robert Jackson, Professor, Environmental Earth System Science, Stanford University
- Bob Litterman, Chairman of the Risk Committee and a Founding Partner, Kepos Capital LP
- Michael Sivak, Research Professor, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Stefan Heck, Consulting Professor, Precourt Institute for Energy
- Tom Degnan, Manager, Breakthrough Technology, ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company
Course was previously numbered CEE301
There are no prerequisites for this seminar course
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
Seminar videos are available at seminars.stanford.edu two hours after the lecture occurs on campus and on-demand for the remainder of the quarter. Streaming will require an HTML5 supported web browser and a high-speed internet connection. You can watch on the go with iOS, Android, Windows Phone and any smartphone/tablet that supports HTML5.
|Dates:||April 2 - June 4, 2018|
|Times:||4:30 pm - 5:20 pm|
Provides Stanford University credit that may later be applied towards a graduate degree or certificate. Includes access to online course materials and videos for the duration of the academic quarter. Starting Autumn 2016 there is a $100 fee per course for courses dropped before the drop deadline. Click here for more information about our Registration Policies.
*Note: All amounts shown are in USD
Enrollment Dates: February 11 to March 19, 2018