Antimicrobial Stewardship: Improving Clinical Outcomes By Optimization of Antibiotic Practices (CME)
- Apply IDSA guidelines in treating infections such as acute rhino-sinusitis, cystitis and acute bronchitis.
- Incorporate guidelines/standardized protocols to diagnose and prescribe antibiotic therapy for treating sepsis.
- Develop strategies to implement evidence based practices for antimicrobial stewardship in your practice setting.
- Develop a plan to lead an antimicrobial stewardship program.
- Module 1. Principles of Antimicrobial Use
- Module 2. Optimal Management of Common Infections
- Module 3. Essential Functions of ASP
- Module 4. Advanced ASP Activities
- Course Wrap-up
- Resources and References
To Obtain CME Credits:
- Review the information below and complete the entire activity.
- Complete the CME Post-test, CME Evaluation Survey, and CME Activity Completion Statement at the end of the activity.
- You must receive a score of 75% or higher on the post-test in order to receive a certificate. You will have three attempts to answer each multiple-choice question (or one attempt for questions with only two options) to pass the post-test.
- Once you attest to completing the entire online activity and have scored 75% or higher on the post-test, your certificate will be generated automatically and will be available on your Dashboard page.
- Physicians will be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. All other participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.