Nets 101 (CME)
Over the past several decades, the incidence of neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) has sharply increased. The selection of initial and subsequent therapies requires careful consideration of both tumor and treatment characteristics. This online CME course seeks to update physicians concerning guidelines and best practice recommendations, so they understand the basics of NET nomenclature, pathology, epidemiology, and identify appropriate treatment strategies.
This course is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians in oncology, radiology, endocrinology, hematology, medical oncology, surgical oncology, nuclear radiology.
Obtain CME Units
- Review the information below and complete the entire activity.
- Complete the CME Post-test, CME Assessment Survey, and CME Activity Completion Statement at the end of the activity.
- You must receive a score of 75% or higher on the post-test in order to receive a certificate. You will have two attempts to answer each multiple-choice question (or one attempt for questions with only two options) to pass the post-test.
- Once you attest to completing the entire online activity and have scored 75% or higher on the post-test, your certificate will be generated automatically and will be available on your Dashboard page.
- Physicians will be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. All other participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Computer with Internet connection
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.