Writing in the Sciences
This self-paced course teaches scientists to become more effective writers, using practical examples and exercises.
What you will learn
- principles of good writing
- tricks for writing faster and with less anxiety
- the format of a scientific manuscript
- peer review
- grant writing
- ethical issues in scientific publication
- writing for general audiences
This course is for undergraduate and graduate students; medical students; scientists; medical professionals; and science writers.