Writing in the Sciences
This self-paced course teaches scientists to become more effective writers, using practical examples and exercises.
What you will learn
- principles of good writing
- tricks for writing faster and with less anxiety
- the format of a scientific manuscript
- peer review
- grant writing
- ethical issues in scientific publication
- writing for general audiences
This course is for undergraduate and graduate students; medical students; scientists; medical professionals; and science writers.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.