Innovation Masters Series: Design Thinking and the Art of Innovation
"We believe great innovators and
leaders need to be great design thinkers."
David Kelley, Founder of IDEO
This coming June, Stanford invites you to join executives, thought leaders and decision makers at our design labs and classrooms to learn proven techniques that will transform your organization. Master lecturers from the Design Group and d.school at Stanford University are joining forces to share a series of their best lessons on design thinking and the art of innovation.
This unique, 3-day learning experience is a rare opportunity to immerse yourself and your team in problem-solving tools and need-finding frameworks any business can employ to achieve extraordinary results.
What you will learn
- How to build and nurture teams to inspire creativity
- How to develop the foundation for brainstorming and prototyping to drive results
- Stanford's unique methodologies to spur innovation
Who Should Attend
- Executives and senior leaders in charge of business units
- Decision-makers in product and service R&D departments
- Innovation team leaders
- "Skunkworks" project teams
- Non-profit leaders and educators
To maximize the opportunity for learning and practice, we encourage you to invite members of your project or strategy teams to attend together.
Dates & Location:
TBD on Stanford campus
Continuing Education Units
By completing this course, you’ll earn 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
Record of Completion
When you complete each course, you’ll receive an email with a link to download your Record of Completion. This email will be sent to the address you provide in your mystanfordconnection within 3 business days of course completion.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Learn essential skills and effective strategies for managing innovation organizations through the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
- Stanford Innovation at Work professional workshop series - bring design thinking expertise to your team and apply it to challenges that matter to you.
Submit an inquiry to receive more information
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.