Systems Leadership: Managing Uncertainty in the Digital Age
Can organizations with an industrial business model succeed in the digital landscape? Can companies with digital foundations be successful in a world of making physical products? This course examines a new generation of leaders as they create transformational change in the world’s largest and oldest companies as well as in rising upstarts. Using case studies and systems thinking, you’ll redefine the way you see organizations, resources, and people. What challenges do industrial firms face as they add digital products and services? How will digital natives navigate in the physical world? How can the right leader make or break the success of the company as they transition?
Ensure that you’re poised to effectively lead your team or organization through digital transformation by mastering techniques of systems leadership.
What you will learn
- How leaders today are different from previous generations
- To apply systems leadership techniques to solve challenges faced by your company
- To combine physical and digital elements into systems that are optimized for customer success
- How large companies are successfully navigating the changes brought about by a new, digitally centric landscape
- What digital disruptors can learn from incumbents to better serve customers
$695 per online course
60-day access to the online course starts upon payment.
Course materials are available for download from the online videos page to allow for printing and review.
Online participants are asked to complete a final exam at the end of each course to maintain the integrity of the program. A digital record of completion will be emailed to participants when they pass the exam.
Participants are required to complete the course evaluation once they have passed the final exam.
This course may not currently be available to residents of certain states.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.