Digital Business Strategy and Innovation Agility Program
Fee may apply
Learn to navigate the digital landscape with innovation lessons from Silicon Valley and the Nordics. The Certificate in Digital Business Strategy and Innovation Agility program has been co-created by Aalto University Executive Education and the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD) to provide participants with the leadership skills needed to execute innovation initiatives, lead agile organizations and conquer the digital disruption wave. The program addresses the challenges and opportunities posed by digital innovation and transformation within an organization. It combines the world-class expertise of both schools on innovation, entrepreneurship, and digitalization. It blends online and face-to-face learning facilitated by professors from both universities as well as industry keynotes and discovery visits in Silicon Valley and Helsinki.
The program covers the following themes:
- Fundamentals of digital transformation and innovation strategy
- Latest technologies: AI, software robotics, blockchain, A/VR/MR
- Leading innovation and intrapreneurial initiatives
- Platform economy and architectural configurations
- Transforming strategic capabilities and scaling excellence
- Leveraging teams for global innovation
- October 2020 - Kick-off Webinar with Professor Riitta Katila and Professor Robin Gustafsson
- September-November, 2020 - Stanford online course - Simple Rules for Strategy Driven Innovation with Professor Kathleen Eisenhardt
- September-November, 2020 - Aalto online course - Seizing the Phenomena of Digital Disruption: AI, Software Robotics, Blockchain, A/VR/MR - with various instructors
- October 2020 - In-person Session at Aalto EE in Helsinki - Towards Digital Transformation
- November / December 2020 - In-person Session at Stanford University - Innovation and Business Strategy
- January 2021 - Optional Online Ideation Workshop: Innovation at Work
Upon successful completion of the program, participants are awarded a Certificate of Completion from the Stanford Center for Professional Development.
|Dates:||September 7 - January 29, 2021|
|Days:||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|
|Times:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The fee is € 9,750 (+ VAT). VAT is applicable to private persons and Finnish companies.
Please note that the program fee does not include travel expenses or accommodation.
Welcome to the Certificate in Digital Business Strategy and Innovation Agility program, the digitalization and innovation program co-created by the Stanford Center for Professional Development and Aalto University Executive Education. The program addresses challenges and opportunities posed by digital innovation and transformation within an organization. The program is spread across 5 months (September 2020 - January 2021) and incorporates a blended format of online and face-to-face sessions.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.