Introduction to Statistics
Stanford's "Introduction to Statistics" teaches you statistical thinking concepts that are essential for learning from data and communicating insights. By the end of the course, you will be able to perform exploratory data analysis, understand key principles of sampling, and select appropriate tests of significance for multiple contexts. You will gain the foundational skills that prepare you to pursue more advanced topics in statistical thinking and machine learning.
- Basic familiarity with computers and productivity software
- No calculus required
- Descriptive Statistics for Exploring Data
- Sampling and Randomized Controlled Experiments
- Introduction to Probability
- Sampling Distributions and the Central Limit Theorem
- Common Tests of Significance
- Multiple Comparisons
Free or for a certificate at the standard price of $79.
This course is available on the Coursera platform
The course is Free or for a certificate at the standard price of $79
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.