Prototyping: Fast and Frequent Testing of New Ideas
Prototyping is not only for designers and engineers. In this session, you and your group will learn how to bring your ideas to life through a wide variety of low-resolution prototypes: from role-playing activities to storyboards, from a wall of post-its to a gadget made of materials you can find at your desk.
- To communicate, start a conversation with users
- To fail quickly and cheaply
- To test possibilities
- To manage the solution-building process by breaking down a large problem into testable chunks
If you have completed the "Ideation" workshop, this workshop will expand on the techniques you learned and help you test the ideas you generated.
Once you've completed this workshop, get ready to practice techniques to amplify the "power messages" in presentations and create active audiences through the last workshop in the series - "Presentation".
$395.00 for 30-day access to course materials and instructional videos for each individual workshop.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition - you team, colleagues and clients participate for free!
Interested in licensing for professional education? Please contact us for pricing.
- Register for the workshop: Only 1 person needs to register for a group of up to 18 participants. This will give you 30-day access to all necessary materials and workshop videos.
- Pick a date to hold the workshop: Reserve a space at your office and send out calendar invites to your colleagues. We recommend 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Review the Catalyst Preparation Worksheet: Prepare any necessary materials and printouts your group will need.
- On the day of the workshop: Prep the workshop space, lay out materials, and project the workshop videos for you and your group to follow along.
- Find out more on our homepage: Stanford Innovation at Work
- Learn what "Innovation at Work" brings to you and your team: Innovation at Work Overview
- Ready to get started? Learn how to lead and participate in all the "Innovation at Work" workshops.
- Got questions? Interested in enrolling? Our team is here to help.
|Facilitated At Work||$395.00|
30-day access to the course material starts upon payment.
We recommend that the catalyst finalize the date of the workshop prior to registering, and receive access to course content at least 2 days prior to the workshop.
To modify the default access dates to align with the scheduled date of your workshop, please contact us after enrollment.
Course workbooks for workshop participants are available for download and printing from the online interface after enrollment. Instructional videos for the Catalyst and participants are available to view after enrollment.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.