The Mechanics of Inspiration: Improving Your Odds at Positive Disruption
Fee may apply
Inspiration isn’t something you wait for. It’s something you work for. With practice, you can approach the world as a rich source of raw material to provoke your thinking, and benefit from unexpected collaborators to get inspired when you need it the most.
This course will give you the tools to turn your unknowns into radically new products and services.
Learn How To:
- Move between concrete observations and abstract principles
- Hone in on important moments that have the biggest customer impact
- Leverage the power of analogies and diverse perspectives to generate breakthrough concepts
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM: Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30AM -12:00PM: Morning Session
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM: Lunch Break
- 1:00PM - 4:30PM: Afternoon Session
- 4:30PM - 5:00PM: Wrap up
- 5:00PM: Happy Hour Reception
- $1,495 per person
- $1,295 per person, if registered by April 20, 2019
Additional discounts are available for groups, contact us for more information. Tuition includes course materials, breakfasts, lunch and a reception. Space is limited to 30 participants.
Continuing Education Units
By completing this course, you’ll earn 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
Record of Completion
When you complete each course, you’ll receive an email with a link to download your Record of Completion. This email will be sent to the address you provide in your mystanfordconnection within 3 business days of course completion.
For information on parking, transportation, and lodging, visit: https://scpd.stanford.edu/about-us/visitor-info
Please contact us at 650.741.1630 or email@example.com
|Dates:||May 10 - May 10, 2019|
|Times:||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|At Stanford Course||
Includes complete program materials and continental breakfast, luncheon, and reception. The fee does not include hotel accommodations or travel arrangements.
This course may not currently be available to residents of certain states.