The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation
Fee may apply
A big idea is not enough. You need people to create it and people to buy into it. Your big idea needs a story. Stories fuel innovation. They hold the power to transform listeners; to take listeners on a journey that changes how they think, feel or act. This interactive online course covers the variety of roles a narrative can play, and its potential to transform an organization or new venture. Explore why story is at the heart of effective innovation and how story can be used to transform culture.
Learn How To
- Understand the role story plays in business, specifically in innovation
- Learn why stories are important in business and marketing. Explore the power of stories by examining a successful social media campaign to increase bone marrow registry.
- Determine what makes a good (and bad) story
- Learn the four-wing Dragonfly framework to tell a powerful story: single-focused goal, grab attention, engage, enable action.
- Use and craft stories for internal and external stakeholders, to further your strategic advantage and spur innovation
- Learn the importance of using personal stories effectively, how to build a collection of personal stories and brand/business stories, and techniques for teaching others how to tell stories.
Please contact us at 650.741.1630 or
Watch a brief overview of The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation course.
Includes 60 days access to the online course homepage and digital color PDF's of presentations and handouts when available.
*Note: All amounts shown are in USD
60 day access to the online course starts upon payment. The end date of a section of this course does not restrict your access to the course material.
Course materials are available for download from the online videos page. All materials are available for printing and review upon enrollment.
Online participants are asked to complete a final exam at the end of each course to maintain the integrity of the program. A score of 85% must be achieved to successfully pass the exam. A digital record of completion will be emailed to participants when they pass the exam.
It is required that participants complete the course evaluation once they have passed the final exam.