Scaling Excellence: How You Can Help Make it Happen
Fee may apply
Growth requires getting people to do more and do it better. Senior executives, managers, frontline employees and other players need to spread existing pockets of excellence to more people in more places. This course is based on the premise that scaling is a crucial skill for building vibrant and enduring organizations—small startups to large enterprises—in every industry and sector. You will learn best practices and principles for scaling excellence, and hear from industry leaders who have applied these principles successfully.
Learn how to:
- Build an organizational mindset of accountability and ownership
- Learn how to scale up organizations and projects by creating strong and resilient bonds between people. Enable people to feel and act as if they own the place and the place owns them.
- Evaluate the scaling capacity of your organization
- Learn to identify the prevalent mindset within your company, and what are some taboos that exist within your organization. Evaluate the grit and resilience of the people involved in your scaling effort. Decide whether your scaling effort requires a Catholic approach (emphasizing replication) or a Buddhist approach (emphasizing variation).
- Avoid traps that inhibit scaling
- Sidestep common scaling mistakes by applying the pre-mortem methodology and by learning from stories and case studies of companies who have scaled successfully.
Please contact us at 650.741.1630
Watch a brief overview of Scaling Excellence through Innovation
Includes 60 days access to the online course homepage and digital color PDF's of presentations and handouts when available.
*Note: All amounts shown are in USD
60 day access to the online course starts upon payment. The end date of a section of this course does not restrict your access to the course material.
Course materials are available for download from the online videos page. All materials are available for printing and review upon enrollment.
Online participants are asked to complete a final exam at the end of each course to maintain the integrity of the program. A score of 85% must be achieved to successfully pass the exam. A digital record of completion will be emailed to participants when they pass the exam.
It is required that participants complete the course evaluation once they have passed the final exam.