Stanford Idea-to-Market Entrepreneurship Program
Next cohort begins May 10, 2021
The Stanford Idea-to-Market course provides the tools, techniques, and real-world expertise you need to make your idea a reality. Guided by Stanford faculty and industry professionals, you'll learn concrete ways to shape, frame, communicate and execute new business ideas all within 10 weeks. You'll get the how-to guidance you need to build momentum and move forward with your idea — and repeat the process for every new idea you have.
Upon completion of this program, you will walk away with a market-ready pitch deck that you can present to any stakeholder and potential investor.
What you will learn
- To apply decision-making frameworks to help you successfully "ideate" and assess market viability of your concepts early on
- To develop a step-by-step guide to develop a credible value proposition, plan a go-to-market strategy, and practice using proven techniques in product development
- To create a full financial simulation model and identify KPIs to accurately measure progress and performance
- To navigate through the complexities of venture capital, properly manage ownership dynamics, and align the interests of founders and investors
This course is instructor-led and requires weekly assignment submission. It consists of approximately 80 hours of video lectures, 3 live, virtual sessions with Stanford faculty members, weekly feedback sessions with entrepreneurship coaches, and one final capstone project.
You should expect to spend 10-12 hours per week for 10 weeks to complete this course.
Individual Registration— $4,000
a single-person enrollment, purchased after March 10, 2021.
Early Registration— $3,500
a single-person enrollment, purchased before March 10, 2021.
Starting your venture with a partner or small team? Enroll as a group to take full advantage of the program and craft your business plan together.
2 or 3 people—$3,400 per person
4 or more people—$3,200 per person
Who should enroll
Regardless of background, anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit can benefit from this program. Although this program would be the best fit for those who:
- Have general business acumen, with or without formal degrees
- Have an early-stage startup or aspire to start one soon
- Show a commitment to innovation and a desire to bring an idea to fruition - expect to spend 10-12 hours/week working on your idea during the program
You will earn
- A digital Record of Completion
- A physical Certificate of Achievement
- Four (4.0) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) (Not applicable toward any Stanford degree. Consult your training department to determine if they satisfy your training requirements)
Contact us at 650-204-3984 Monday-Friday PT or email@example.com
|Dates:||May 10 - July 18, 2021|
Access to Online Program Materials
Program materials will be available for access starting 12 am 5/09/2021(Sun) Pacific Time.
Online Program Materials
Online program materials (handouts, PDFs, slides etc.) are available for download from the course page. All materials are available for printing and review upon enrollment. Videos in the course are not downloadable.
Weekly and Final Assignments
To successfully complete the program, participants are required to submit weekly assignments and a final assignment upon completion of all modules. Weekly assignments will need to be submitted by Sunday 11:59 pm Pacific Time unless mentioned otherwise. The deadline to submit your final assignment online is 11:59 pm 7/15/2021(Thu).
All assignments will be reviewed and graded by our entrepreneurship coaches within 7 days of submission.
Complete the Program
Those who successfully complete the program will receive a Digital Record of Completion and earn a Certificate of Achievement.
Participants are required to complete the program evaluation.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.