Stanford Idea to Market Entrepreneurship Program
The Stanford Idea to Market Entrepreneurship Program provides the tools, techniques and real-world expertise you need to make your idea a reality.
Guided by Stanford faculty and industry professionals, you'll learn concrete ways to shape, frame, communicate and execute new business ideas all within 10 weeks. You'll get the how-to guidance you need to build momentum and move forward with your idea — and repeat the process for every new idea you have.
Upon completion of this program, you will walk away with a market-ready pitch deck that you can present to any stakeholder and potential investor, or to Stanford faculty and Silicon Valley VCs on campus.
What you will learn
- Decision-making frameworks to help you successfully "ideate" and assess market viability of your concepts early on.
- A step-by-step guide to develop a credible value proposition, plan a go-to-market strategy, and practice using proven techniques on product development.
- How to create a full financial simulation model and identify KPIs to accurately measure progress and performance.
- How to navigate through the complexities of venture capital, properly manage ownership dynamics, and align the interests of founders and investors.
Regardless of background, anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit can benefit from this program. Although this program would be the best fit for those who:
- Have general business acumen, with or without formal degrees
- Have an early-stage startup or aspire to start one soon
- Show a commitment to innovation and a desire to bring an idea to fruition - expect to spend 8-12 hours/week working on your idea during the program.
- 80 hours of online lectures and exercises
- Weekly feedback sessions with entrepreneurship coaches
- 3 live, virtual sessions with Stanford faculty members
- Weekly assignments and 1 final capstone project
Expect to commit 8-12 hours/week for the duration of the 10-week program.
$4,000 for online program components
- Early registration: enroll by July 31st, 2020 and get $500 off
- Know someone who's passionate about entrepreneurship? Enroll together and you will both receive a discount. Contact us at contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Discounts cannot be combined.
Completing the Program
To successfully complete the program, participants will need to complete and submit all weekly assignments and the final assignment on-time. Upon completing all components within the Stanford Idea to Market Program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Stanford Center for Professional Development.
Submit an inquiry to receive more information.
|Dates:||August 30 - November 12, 2020|
Access to Online Program Materials
Program materials will be available for access starting 12 am 8/30/2020(Sun) Pacific Time.
Online Program Materials
Online program materials (handouts, PDFs, slides etc.) are available for download from the course page. All materials are available for printing and review upon enrollment. Videos in the course are not downloadable.
Weekly and Final Assignments
To successfully complete the program, participants are required to submit weekly assignments and a final assignment upon completion of all modules. Weekly assignments will need to be submitted by Sunday 11:59 pm Pacific Time unless mentioned otherwise. The deadline to submit your final assignment online is 11:59 pm 11/12/2020(Thu).
All assignments will be reviewed and graded by our entrepreneurship coach within 7 days of submission.
Complete the Program
Those who successfully complete the program will receive a Digital Record of Completion and earn a Certificate of Achievement.
Participants are required to complete the program evaluation.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.