Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
This short, non-credit course will introduce you to the fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship, providing you a blueprint for the ideas and strategies to build a successful venture.
In addition to learning from Stanford faculty, you will also hear from top Silicon Valley leaders as they share their experiences and insights in interviews and talks. Throughout the course, you will be asked to reflect on how the material applies to your own experiences to help you build a self-reflective practice. This course is not a comprehensive introduction to innovation and entrepreneurship, but a valuable starting point based on some of our most popular material.
What you will learn
- How to cultivate the mindset and skills of successful entrepreneurs
- How to lead innovative teams
- How to develop and refine your strategy in today’s fast-changing, dynamic markets
- How to grow your customer base through inbound and outbound marketing
- Sources of innovation
- Leadership fundamentals for innovation
- Strategy as simple rules
- Demand creation
- The role of marketing in your business
|Dates:||July 1 - August 31, 2019|
This course is free to the public.
60 day access to the online course starts upon enrollment.
Course materials are available for download from the online videos page to allow for review.
This course and its exercises are optional. Online participants may complete a course evaluation at the end of the course. Participants do not receive a digital record of completion.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.