Product Management: Transforming Opportunities into Great Products
Game-changing products come from all sorts of companies, and often reshape industries overnight. But what do these products have in common? They’re all created and crafted by product managers who focus on the right problems, understand their audience, make smart decisions and prioritize features that excite their customers.
In this introductory course you’ll learn to master the product lifecycle framework so that you can manage a product from a smart problem definition to a winning go-to-market strategy.
Want to learn more? Submit an inquiry to ask us questions or receive further information about this course.
You Will Learn To:
- Identify the right problems which can be turned into profitable, innovative solutions.
- Create a product roadmap to convey your vision and strategy.
- Prioritize and estimate features to ensure you're working on the correct things.
- Design solutions to complex problems.
- Combine top-tier academic product management models with real-life challenges.
- Exercise a product manager mindset to break into the field or advance your career.
Who Should Enroll:
- Accomplished engineers, developers, designers, marketers, sales executives, consumer researchers and other professionals transitioning into product management positions.
- Young professionals from multiple backgrounds who want to become product managers.
- Founders aiming to bring ideas to life and see their vision through.
- Product managers looking to advance their careers.
- $675 per person
Contact us at 650-204-3984
60-day access to the online course starts upon payment.
Course content amounts to approximately four hours of videos, four hours of exercises, and about 60 assigned readings of various length.
Course materials are available for download from the online videos page to allow for printing and review.
Online participants are asked to complete a final exam at the end of each course to maintain the integrity of the program. A digital record of completion will be emailed to participants when they pass the exam.
Participants are required to complete the course evaluation once they have passed the final exam.
By completing this course, you’ll earn 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
This course may not currently be available to learners in some states and territories.