Stanford Senior Executive Leadership Program
The Stanford Senior Executive Leadership Program (SSELP) is the flagship global executive program offered by the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, and administered by the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD). For more than a decade, Stanford's Rock Center has offered this multi-module program to qualified professionals, senior executives, and sitting board members in Hong Kong, and in 2018 it will also be offered in India for the first time. The curriculum is designed and taught by Stanford Faculty with additional contributions from world-class business leaders and strategy experts.
The SSELP content is designed to help students identify and understand critical topics that play a central role in the success and failure of corporate activities. The program will help prepare executives and board leaders to confront the increasingly complex issues that arise in modern global enterprises.
The nine-month program consists of international face-to-face sessions, online courses, and a culminating session held on the Stanford campus.
Sessions will cover:
- Leadership, Influence, & Innovation in Complex Business Environments
- Strategic Accounting, Finance, and IP Management
- Making Better Decisions: Uncertainty, Risk Taking, & Strategy
- Understanding Global Capital Markets & Global Business Deals
- Global Corporate Regulatory Briefing
- Stanford Campus: The Silicon Valley Experience
Who should enroll:
- Senior-level global leaders with at least 12-15 years of management experience and strategic responsibilities at the company or country-wide level.
- Executives who have recently been promoted to a position of significant managerial responsibility or are clearly on track for such a role.
Session Dates and Locations:
Complete schedules for both the Hong Kong and Mumbai track can be found by clicking here.
Earning the Certificate
Each course will consist of required readings, case study exercises, presentations on management concepts and group projects. Aside from the required reading, the majority of the presentations and group projects will take place during the class session dates.
Learners who complete all of the required coursework and attend all of the sessions will be eligible for a certificate upon completion of the program.
Thank you for your interest. The course you have selected is not open for enrollment. Please click the button below to receive an email when the course becomes available again.