Entrepreneurial Leadership Graduate Certificate
You will learn from accomplished business experts how to expand or transform your organization and manage your entrepreneurial ideas. Course concepts will be applied to real-world situations through teamwork and hands-on projects.
- Learn the secrets behind the success of entrepreneurial high-technology companies
- Apply practical approaches to cultivating entrepreneurial ideas, using case studies and real-world examples
- Discover entrepreneurial strategies focused on creating or responding to change and opportunity
- Gain insights into topics such as corporate social responsibility, growth hacking, and product management
- Master concepts and theories to guide you in marketing, management, finance, long-term planning, teamwork, and more
Watch lectures online within 20 minutes of the on-campus class
Follow a 12-week schedule of weekly lecutres and assignments.
Complete 4 courses to earn a Graduate certificate
Each course can be taken on its own. You'll earn 3-4 units of academic credit for every course completed.
Who Should Enroll
Aspiring entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs from all fields who are looking to launch their own company or grow an existing one through innovation and entretrepreneurial strategies. Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree with an average GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Professor of Management Science & Engineering