XAPM111 - Leadership for Strategic Execution
Delivery: Online, At Work, On-Campus
Available: 2004 - 2017
This course addresses the key leadership challenges facing those with responsibility for executing their company's strategies through organizational change and portfolio, program, and project implementation. The course focuses on those skills and competencies that leaders require for guiding their organizations, in addition to offering innovative tools for engaging others in meaningful collaboration.
- Leading decision-making and communications in strategic execution planning
- Ensuring strategic alignment and organizational "fit"
- Assessing and planning for organizational execution risks
- Building collaborative partnerships through sponsorship and alliances
- Planning and leading changes induced by new strategies and portfolios