XAPM213 - Leveraging the Customer Relationship
Delivery: Online, On Campus, At Work
Availability: 2001 - 2015
Improving customer satisfaction while maintaining organizational priorities, values, and goals is a balancing act all organizations must master. This course teaches how participants can be most effective at weighing competing objectives, facilitating decision making, ensuring customer satisfaction without compromising goals, and following through on opportunities for business development.
Previously known as Build Winning Stakeholder Commitments.
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty without compromising the organization's profitability
- Understand customers with different communication styles
- Value Profit Chain principles
- Learn and apply the 1-to-1 Diagnosis model
- Develop strategies for communicating more effectively regardless of gender, culture, or generational differences
- Understand business cultures and how it affects communication style
- Maintain and build relationships while negotiating