- Advanced Topics in Operating Systems
Advanced Software Systems Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
The Advanced Software Systems Graduate Certificate provides a more advanced course of study in the topics covered in the Software Systems Graduate Certificate. Specifically, the certificate offers advanced courses in operating systems, computer networks and distributed systems, focused on the software that comprises such systems.
- Further enhance your skills through advanced coursework
- Have the option for further study in many related areas including cryptography and security, software engineering tools, database and transactional systems, and modeling in computer graphics
Who Should Apply
- Software engineers
- Systems builders
Earning the Certificate
- Operating systems, systems programming and object-oriented programming background.
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
Tuition$15,120 - $17,640 (12 - 14 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
QuestionsSubmit an inquiry to receive more information.
Required Courses (1)