- Biochips and Medical Imaging
Biomedical Engineering: Imaging, Devices and Systems
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
The Biomedical Engineering: Imaging, Devices and Systems graduate certificate addresses a range of biological research and engineering challenges in the healthcare sector. You'll develop new innovative approaches to biomedical technology that meet critical industry needs for quality design, analysis and manufacturing. From the unique aspects of medical electronic systems to the socio-economic impact of technology on medical care, this multidisciplinary program will provide you the opportunity to specialize your engineering skills and translate engineering ideas into products.
You Will Learn
Who Should Apply
Engineers interested in medical devices and technology for careers in health care, medical manufacturing and government.
Earning the Certificate
A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
Tuition$15,120 (12 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
QuestionsSubmit an inquiry to receive more information.
Elective Courses (3)
- Modeling Biomedical Systems: Ontology, Terminology, Problem Solving
- Winter 2019-20: Online
- Computational Methods for Biomedical Image Analysis and Interpretation
- Spring 2018-19: Online - Closed
- Advanced Biochemical Engineering
- Autonomous Implantable Systems
- Medical Image Reconstruction
- Technology Assessment and Regulation of Medical Devices
- Introduction to Micro and Nano Electromechanical Systems