- Data Management and Data Systems
Databases Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
The Databases Graduate Certificate offers a comprehensive course of study in database systems, from elementary foundations, such as relation systems and common query languages, through systems implementation and ultimately distributed transaction processing.
- Acquire a strong foundation in database systems
- Learn to design and implement database management systems
- Perform transaction processing and distributed data management
- Explore applications of technologies highly related to databases, including web search, computer networking, and artificial intelligence
Who Should Apply
- Software engineers
- Database architects
- Database administrators
Earning the Certificate
- Programming experience: C/C++ (CS 108 or equivalent).
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
Tuition$16,380 - $18,900 (13 - 15 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
QuestionsSubmit an inquiry to receive more information.
Required Courses (3)