Entrepreneurial Leadership Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
Entrepreneurship is a challenging, rewarding endeavor rooted in creativity and realized through practical decisions and strategies. This certificate program provides advanced knowledge in the wide-ranging aspects of entrepreneurial success: organizational behavior, large-scale entrepreneurship, marketing, accounting, corporate finance, and more. You will learn from accomplished business experts how to expand or transform your organization and manage your entrepreneurial ideas. Course concepts will be applied to real-world situations through teamwork and hands-on projects.
You Will Learn
- The secrets behind the success of entrepreneurial high-technology companies
- Practical approaches to cultivating entrepreneurial ideas, using case studies and real-world example
- Entrepreneurial strategies focused on creating or responding to change and opportunity
- Insights into topics such as corporate social responsibility, growth hacking, and product management
- Concepts and theories to guide you in marketing, management, finance, long-term planning, teamwork, and more
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate in any academic quarter an applicable course is offered
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Complete 4 courses from the course list. Note:
- Students who chose to take CEE246 or MS&E273. Only one of these two courses could count towards the certificate
- The free introductory course does not count towards the certificate requirements
- Receive a B (3.0) or better in each course
- No academic prerequisites
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word can be helpful for this certificate
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Note: The calculus requirement is waived for courses in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate for students enrolled in the certificate. The calculus requirement is not waived for any courses outside the certificate.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
Tuition is based on the number of units you take. See Graduate Course Tuition on our Tuition & Fees page for more information.
Time to Complete Certificate
On average, students complete the certificate within 1 to 2 years.
Submit an inquiry to receive more information.
Recommended Free Introductory Course
- Venture Creation for the Real Economy
- Accounting for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Summer 2020-21: Online - Open For Enrollment
- Global Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurship without Borders
- Dynamic Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Intelligent Growth in Startups
- Entrepreneurial Management and Finance
- Creativity and Innovation