- Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Summer 2018-19: Online - Available
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
Entrepreneurship is a challenging, rewarding endeavor rooted in creativity and realized through practical decisions and strategies. This certificate program provides advanced knowledge in the wide-ranging aspects of entrepreneurial success: organizational behavior, large-scale entrepreneurship, marketing, accounting, corporate finance, and more. You will learn from accomplished business experts how to expand or transform your organization and manage your entrepreneurial ideas. Course concepts will be applied to real-world situations through teamwork and hands-on projects.
You Will Learn
- The secrets behind the success of entrepreneurial high-technology companies
- Practical approaches to cultivating entrepreneurial ideas, using case studies and real-world example
- Entrepreneurial strategies focused on creating or responding to change and opportunity
- Insights into topics such as corporate social responsibility, growth hacking, and product management
- Concepts and theories to guide you in marketing, management, finance, long-term planning, teamwork, and more
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate in any academic quarter an applicable course is offered
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Complete 4 courses from the course list
- Maintain a B average (GPA of 3.0) or better
- No academic prerequisites
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word can be helpful for this certificate
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- To pursue a graduate certificate, you need to apply.
$15,120 - $20,160 (12 - 16 units) to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
On average, students complete the certificate within 1 to 2 years.
Submit an inquiry to receive more information.
Recommended Free Introductory Course