Stanford Innovation at Work Professional Workshop Series
Fee may apply
Led by Stanford d.school's Perry Klebahn and Jeremy Utley, the Stanford Innovation at Work workshop series give professionals of all industries an easy and affordable opportunity to bring design thinking into their organizations.
Following the 3 online workshops - "Ideation," "Prototyping," and "Presentation," you and your team, colleagues and clients will get a thorough exposure to the theories and applications of design thinking, and receive lots of practice on using these tools and techniques to solve real-life challenges.
Through the workshops, you will learn how to...
- Create a culture of openness and innovation at your workplace
- Apply Design Thinking techniques under the guidance of Stanford experts
- Engage your employees and clients with high energy, fun exercises
- Deliver and execute creative solutions to organization-specific challenges
Who Should Enroll
We welcome professionals from ALL roles and industries who are ready to:
- Add Design Thinking to their problem-solving toolkit
- Cultivate a work culture that embraces innovation and creativity
- Lead their teams, colleagues or clients through a transforming learning experience
- You can register for 1, 2, or all 3 workshops, each about 2-3 hours long.
- Invite 4-18 colleagues to participate in the workshops with you to ensure the best experience. You will be collaborating in teams of 2.
- All workshop videos are self-guiding. Just press play and follow along.
- Check out our 'How it Works' page for instructions on how to begin.
If you'd like to delay workshop access to align with the scheduled date of your workshop, please contact us after registration.
$395.00 for 30-day access to each individual workshop, including all workshop materials and videos.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition payment – your team, colleagues, and clients get to participate for free!
For long-term content licensing prices, please contact us for more information.
Completing the Workshops
All workshops are self-paced and available on-demand for 30 days after the date of initial registration. This enables you and your group to complete them at your own pace.
We recommend that you complete all 3 workshops in the order of "Ideation," "Prototyping," and "Presentation." However, each workshop can be taken individually if preferred.
Each individual workshop takes roughly 2-3 hours to complete, and we recommend that the catalyst has access to the course content at least 2 days prior to the planned date for the group workshop.
To modify the default access date to align with the scheduled date of your workshop, please contact us after registration.