Stanford LEAD Program
- Professional Program
Fee may apply
Transform knowledge into impact and drive innovation in your organization with Stanford LEAD, our flagship online business program. LEAD leverages Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and curriculum to provide you with the tools and techniques to become a more effective change maker and leader. Join a vibrant community of change makers in this program prepared to learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt their organizations, industries, and the world. Discover your purpose and maximize your potential with LEAD.
You will experience:
- The strength of the Stanford GSB in a flexible format.
- The advantage of our Stanford GSB research-based and academically rigorous curriculum, designed and adapted for a dynamic online learning experience.
- A global cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives and life experiences — who offer a meaningful exchange of knowledge and supportive community.
- An immersive interactive suite of virtual learning platforms that mirrors a classroom experience. Present your work, participate in small group discussions, and raise your hand — all virtually.
- Direct, real time engagement with and personalized, actionable, feedback from Stanford GSB faculty, course facilitators and a community of peers.
Earning the Certificate
- Application required - deadline for next cohort is February 03, 2021
- Earn a Stanford GSB certificate and continuing education units
- Complete the Self-Assessment to determine if the Stanford LEAD Program is right for you
Program Fee: US $19,000
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Time to Complete Certificate
This program will take one year to complete.
- 9 courses, 2 per quarter
- 5-10 hours per week for 1 year