Strategies for Sustainability Program
- Professional Program
Fee may apply
As employees, customers and communities demand more transparency, organizations are increasingly being evaluated for the impact they have on society and the environment. Taking a proactive approach to sustainability can help organizations gain a competitive advantage while improving the world we live in.
Stanford’s two-part program, Strategies for Sustainability, unpacks the core mindsets, knowledge and skills you need to promote sustainability and resilience in today’s complex environment, under the guidance of faculty experts and sustainability leaders from Silicon Valley.
In the self-paced XSFS110 online course, we’ll explore frameworks and tools needed to promote sustainability. In the 3-day collaborative, international, virtual learning course, XSFS002 course we'll share how you can become a change agent through transformative leadership and design thinking. Either way, you’ll learn to identify opportunities, overcome barriers and influence positive change for your organization and the greater world.
You Will Learn
- How a commitment to sustainability can contribute to your organization’s financial well-being while helping to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
- Which decision-making frameworks and tools are most effective in furthering social, financial and environmental sustainability.
- How to use systems and design thinking concepts to stimulate positive change throughout your organization.
Who Should Enroll
- The XSFS110 online course is designed for anyone who wants to learn to make sustainability an important part of their organization’s operations – no prior background or experience in sustainability needed.
- The collaborative, international, virtual learning XSFS002 course is designed for middle and senior-level managers who have the responsibility and authority to drive change within their organization.
Earning the Certificate
You can choose to take the online course only, or you can complete both courses together in order to earn a Strategies for Sustainability Certificate.
- $295 per online course
XSFS002 Course (tuition includes immediate enrollment to self-paced online XSFS110 course, and course materials)
- $4,125/person* if registered by 6/30/2020 (includes immediate enrollment and tuition for XSFS110)
- $4,500/person* if registered after 6/30/2020
- Group and Corporate Discounts are available for 2 or more participants. Please contact our team to learn about your options.
*Participants from non-profit and public sector organizations are eligible for up to 20% off tuition rates listed above. Contact us to receive your discount.
Time to Complete Certificate
The online course is self-paced and available on-demand for 60 days after the date of enrollment.* The course takes roughly 8 hours to complete depending on your familiarity with the topic and experience with online learning.
The 3-day XSFS002 course takes place from 9/28 (Mon) – 9/30 (Wed), 2020.
*Enroll in the online course in this program before June 30, 2020, and you will automatically receive 150 days to access course materials, video lectures, assignments, and exams, rather than the standard 60-day access period.
Please contact us at 650-204-3984 or email@example.com
Submit an inquiry to ask questions or receive more information.